Beyond personal and professional fulfilment, a career at QUT brings a broad range of tangible benefits. From competitive remuneration and superannuation to paid parental leave and study assistance, it's a world of real and generous
QUT is a flexible organisation that is proud of its excellent employment conditions.
- Competitive remuneration
- Up to 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Reduced working year scheme
- Up to six months paid parental leave at full pay or twelve months paid parental leave at half pay
- Study Assistance Scheme
- Academic promotion
- Professional development leave for academic staff
- Professional development program for professional staff
- Vice-Chancellor's Awards
- Employee Health Plan
- Discounted travel insurance
- Wellness program
- Salary packaging
Looking to relocate to Queensland from interstate or across the globe? QUT may meet travel and relocation expenses incurred in the interview and employment commencing processes.
Find out more about what it's like to work at QUT.
Back to top